Friday, October 17, 2014

Charlotte Speaks

Here among the blades of grass, Stands the giant dog. He is enormous even. Ginormous. A Tyrannosaurus Wrecks-A Lot. ----- My shell protects me From the dangers He presents. To be stepped upon Would be Strange. ----- But Alas, This daylong sun Is a lovely sight to see. When the dog With all his Might Is Not Hovering Over Me. ----- The sun is warm. The air is crisp. The leaves are Changing Colors. ----- The last rain, Fresh on the Ground, Smells like Something I’d like to Devour. ----- That fence is too tall. And, It comes too close to the ground. How’s a girl to get around? ----- Here’s the cat. He’s crazy. Always wants to play with me. I mean to say It’s something to see. ----- Now, back to The home tank To Swim Among the Guppies Allow me to be Frank Those fish are Yummy! ----- Maybe tomorrow We’ll come back outside Again. I’ll just be Floating around Until then. ----- See you next week For another Update. I’ll try to be done Early So you Mustn't Stay Up Late. .....

No comments:

Post a Comment